: Quarrying

Chelten Hills Model RR Club (HO)


Shortly after WWII, ten model railroad enthusiasts decided to start their own club. Founded on February 7, 1946, the club was originally called the Germantown HO Engineers. Their meeting place was on the second floor of a paint store in Germantown, and their first layout was completed in June, 1946. … More...

PhillyNMRA © 2023 Frontier Theme