Date(s) - Saturday, November 1, 2014
Brandywine Town Center 4050 Brandywine Parkway Wilmington, DE 19803
Located near the intersection of US-202 (Concord Pk.) and DE-92 (Naaman’s Rd.)
Held at the Community Center in front of the shopping center near the fountain and pool.
- Mike Baker of Nick & Nora Designs in Newark, DE presenting on maintenance-of-way equipment
- Member Alden Smith will discuss his layout along with a cab ride video
- Martin Brechbiel, MER General Contest Chairman presenting on how to fill out and submit paperwork for having models judged
- Model Contest: General Category – bring a model you’re proud of (or bring one you’re not proud of and put someone else’s name on it ☺)
- Report on the 2014 “Hub City Interchange” MER convention
- Presentation on the 2015 “Delaware Valley Turn” MER convention to be held in Mt. Laurel, NJ
- Afternoon layouts courtesy of the November Model Railroad Open House Event (Click here for more info)
All NMRA members welcome! Feel free to bring a guest you think might be interested in becoming a member. Free 6-month introductory membership applications will be available.