Date(s) - Friday, March 27, 2015 - Saturday, March 28, 2015
Ramada Greensburg Hotel and Conference Center Route 30 just east of Greensburg, PA Greensburg, PA 15601
Official Post Office Address:
100 Ramada Inn Drive
Greensburg, PA 15601
It’s time to make your RPM-East plans to rekindle your modeling efforts after a long, cold winter! We will meet again at the Ramada Greensburg Hotel and Conference Center on Route 30 just east of Greensburg, PA, on March 27 & 28. The conference center is located a few miles from the Pennsylvania Turnpike, east of Pittsburgh.
Here is what we are planning.
– two days of prototype and model presentations
– a large display room to share your modeling efforts and learn new techniques
– a variety of vendors selling goods for prototype modeling
– Thursday evening operating sessions on local model railroads
– an informal Saturday buffet
– Sunday model railroad layouts to visit
A wide variety of rail-related subjects will be presented. Nearly 30 speakers are now lined up for the meet. Check our website for the latest details. A tentative presentation schedule will be available a couple of weeks before the event.
Registration is only $38, with an additional buffet cost of $28.
The Ramada has a special hotel room rate of $105 per night, plus taxes.
Registration forms, hotel information, and more details can be found at the RPM-East website:
PayPal is now an option for registration directly from the website!
Don’t miss the 2015 RPM-East prototype modeler meet sponsored by Division 2, MCR-NMRA!